About Anthony Clavien
Anthony's passion for people's well being has led him to support multiple charities over the last 20 years.
Due to his love for helping others reach a happy and healthy lifestyle Anthony became an industry leader in revolutionary detoxification products like SOBER UP. The high quality of these products is due to the combination of western medicine & technologies coupled with naturopathy, herbology & other kinds of Eastern & Ayurvedic medicine.
Anthony Clavien's Charities Support
Anthony would like to encourage you also to use your passion to make this world a better place by donating to a charity you love. For inspiration, Anthony Clavien listed a few of his supported funds below.
Shriners Hospitals for Children has a mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin, or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Protecting nature, for people today and future generations.
The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
Our vision is a world where the diversity of life thrives, and people act to conserve nature for its own sake and its ability to fulfill our needs and enrich our lives.
How do we achieve this mission and vision?
- Through the dedicated efforts of our diverse staff, including more than 600 scientists, all of whom impact conservation in 72 countries.
- With the help of our many partners, from individuals and governments to local nonprofits and corporations.
- By using a non-confrontational, collaborative approach and staying true to our five unique core values.